As part of our efforts to help the less privileged sections of the society, we are working towards conducting free yoga therapy camps for people living in the slums and rural areas. We believe that most people are not aware of how to manage their health without increasing dependence on medicines and how to keep their bodies fit in order to resist diseases. Proactive healthcare services for the poor is an underappreciated area and we believe that healthier living standards can go a long way in better overall well-being of the less privileged in the long run.
To this end, we are creating a corpus fund to fund our activities related to organizing free yoga therapy camps for the less privileged sections.
We are writing to you to request for donations to our corpus fund, which will go a long way in helping us serve less privileged sections of the society through better health & health awareness. You may help us by providing your donation contributions to us in any of the following ways:
- One time donation through cheque in favor of “M/s Maitri Foundation” or through an electronic money transfer to “Maitri Foundation, A/C No. 35750375089 with State Bank of India, Branch Basavanagudi, Bangalore, INDIA. IFSC Code:SBIN 0003357”
Monthly donations through cheque or ECS transfer in favor of Maitri Foundation®, with the same banking details as above.
Estimated collection of Corpus fund Rs 5crore (Rs Five crores only). We look forward to your contributions, which will go a long way in improving the physical and mental health of our society at large.
Note 1: Your donations may be used for remembrance of most loved ones birthday or it may be other relevant event like in memory of great personality in your family etc…. forever, for the wellness of your native people or community by organizing Yoga camps. (As desired by you)
- Rupees 1000000.00 (Rs Ten lacks and above) donations will be entitle to conduct 7 days Yoga therapy camps once in a year.
- Rupees 500000.00(Rs Five lacks and above) donations will be entitle to conduct 7 days Yoga therapy camps in alternate year.
- Rupees 200000.00 (Rs Two lacks and above) donations will be entitle to conduct 7 days Yoga therapy camps once in a three years.
- Rupees 100000.00(Rs One lack and above) donations will be entitle to conduct 07 day Yoga therapy camps once in a five year.
- Small contributions are also acceptable.
Note 2: Donations made to Maitri Foundation exempted Income tax act 1961 80(G) Certificate issued on April 2014. (Provided on request)