The Course aims to prepare a Competitive Yoga Teacher to the trainees, so that they in turn are able to effectively impart Yoga training to the aspirants as well as professional teacher. The Yoga teacher need to be equipped with fundamentals of Yogic principles and practices and their practical approaches for the proper implementations in the group mass for their physiological, cognitive, emotional, social and spiritual betterment. At the same time the trainees need to understand role and significance of yogic attitude and yogic lifestyle in life.
Need of the Course:
- To orient the trainees in principles and practices of Yoga
- To train the participants in Yogic style of living
- To make teachers aware of the needs for their overall healthy development
- To make the participant understand the methodology of teaching Yoga
- To help participants learn various techniques necessary for Yoga teaching
- To help participants develop capacity for organizing Yoga classes
- To help participants learn and understand Yogic practices
- To develop among the participant the skills in effectively imparting of Yoga-training
- Lecture with presentation
- Practice session with DRT, QRT and IRT.
- Experience sharing
- Interactive discussions
- Group Discussions
- Exposure to best practices- Techniques
Syllabus: Asanas, Loosening exercise, Surya namaskara, Patanjali’s Ashtanga Yoga theory, Buddhas teachings of meditation, Chakra meditation, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Raja yoga, Jnana Yoga, Shat kriyas, Pranayamas, Yoga nidra, Healing techniques, etc.
Eligibility: 10th pass.
Duration: 200 hrs (3+1 months).
Course Fee: Rs 15000/- for Indian nationals. US$ 750/- for foreign nationals.
Course commencing dates: 01 January and 01 May every calendar year.
Register by paying through NEFT or Cheque or by cash. After NEFT transaction pl inform us by mail.
“Maitri Foundation, A/C No. 31069369127